10/100 VDSL2 Ethernet Extender Kit over Single Pair Wire – 1km
Extend your 10/100Mbps network by up to 1km over Ethernet or RJ11 phone lines
Product ID: 110VDSLEXTEU
The 110VDSLEXTEU VDSL Ethernet extender kit allows you to span a 10/100 network over extremely long distances (up to 1km) while still maintaining high-speed network connectivity. The device allows you to run the connection over standard RJ45 cabling, existing RJ11 phone lines, or any other set of single pair wires. The VDSL (VDSL2) kit is simple to install and provides an out-of-the-box solution as both the Ethernet-VDSL extender and receiver units are included.
A perfect solution for a broad range of applications including connecting isolated user stations within the same building or between separate buildings, or overcoming infrastructure obstacles and distances (e.g. older stone/concrete architecture) where new wiring or wireless may be impossible. The VDSL Ethernet LAN Extender kit helps to eliminate expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same telephone pair without interference.
The 110VDSLEXT requires only a single pair of wires to function, while offering the ability to use multiple sets of the devices to create several simultaneous connections to your remote building. In these multiple set configurations, you have the ability to use up to 4 sets over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable which can be used as separate LAN (or VLAN) connections, or bridged into a trunk line for additional speed/bandwidth over long distances (up to two sets only over standard Cat5).
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides high speed Ethernet extension over copper telephone line or other existing two pair wiring enabling network connectivity to remote locations up to 1km away
- Allows network connectivity in buildings made of stone/concrete, or heritage buildings where new Ethernet cabling or wireless are impossible
- Simple Plug and play installation with no software or driver installation for a hassle-free setup
Provide ethernet over copper connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether
Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues
Industrial applications include controlling CNC machinery, polling bar code scanner data, administering process control equipment, and other harsh environment applications
Monitor and control medical equipment, security keypads/card scanners, point of sale equipment and remote sensor data, and various other healthcare related network communications
Remote sensor monitoring for traffic flow management (air traffic control, expressway flow)
|Ingram Micro Italy||V931282|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x
10/100 Base-T Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDI-X
On-board surge protection
|VDSL2 ITU-T G.993.2, VDSL ITU-T G.993.1, and VDSL2/VDSL ITU-T G.997.1 compliant|
|Max Distance||1 km (0.6 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||0m - 100Mbit/s
300m - 75Mbit/s
1km - 10Mbit/s
|Local Unit Connectors||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Remote Unit Connectors||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||You have the ability to use up to four sets over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable which can be used as separate LAN (or VLAN) connections, or bridged into a trunk line for additional speed/bandwidth over long distances (Up to two sets only over standard Cat5).|
|LED Indicators||3 - LAN: ACT/LNK, 10/100 Mbps, Half/Full Duplex|
|3 - VDSL: Power On/Off, CO/CPE, Idle/Trained/Link|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||230 AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||12|
|Power Source||2 AC Adapters Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Product Weight||90 g [3.2 oz]|
|Product Width||72 mm [2.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 kg [0.9 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Ethernet VDSL Extender|
|1 - Ethernet VDSL Receiver|
|2 - RJ-45 to VDSL Cable|
|2 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.