8U Vertical Server Cabinet - 30 in. depth
Vertically wall-mount your server or networking equipment in this 8U network cabinet
Product ID: RK830WALVS
This 8U vertical server cabinet offers a space-saving way to keep your network and server equipment secure. With its 30 in. depth, and a weight capacity of up to 200 lb. (90.7 kg), the server rack/cabinet is designed to fit your needs. It also features an additional 2U mounting bracket positioned toward the top of the enclosure, that you can use to mount patch cables or other shallow rack-mount equipment.
Free up space
Wall-mount your equipment, even if you don’t have enough space for a full-sized rack or cabinet. This low-profile server cabinet is perfect for areas where space is at a premium, such as an office. The cabinet saves space by extending only minimally from the wall and housing the length of your equipment vertically. This reduces the horizontal footprint of your equipment while still providing plenty of room for your servers, patch panels, and switches.
Keep your equipment cool and secure
To help keep your equipment secure, the vertical server cabinet/network rack features a sturdy metal design and a lock on both the door and access panel. It is also vented, providing passive cooling to help keep your equipment running at suitable temperatures.
Easy, hassle-free installation
The server rack comes fully assembled and includes all of the necessary hardware to install equipment, making installation fast and easy. The mounting holes are spaced 16 in. apart, making it suitable for mounting on almost any wall, based on common North American wall-frame stud spacing.
The RK830WALVS is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Securely mount servers and telecommunication equipment flush against the wall
- Perfect for installing network switches out of the way and high up on a wall in a branch office, warehouse, or retail supercenter
- Install a large server anywhere in an office, without a full server room, while protecting against unauthorized access
- Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small, secure rack solutions dispersed throughout the organization
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Fan Options||Two Optional Fans: 120 mm|
|Frame Type||Enclosed Cabinet|
|Front Door Construction||Steel|
|Front Door Features||Secure Key Lock with Reversible and Removable Front Door|
|Mounting Hole Types||Threaded Hole|
|Mounting Rail Profile||C-Shape|
|Side Panel Construction||Steel|
|Special Features||Adjustable Mounting Rails|
|Lockable Top Hatch|
|Ships Fully Assembled|
|Weight Capacity||90 kg [198.9 lb]|
|Internal Depth||37.6 cm [14.8 in]|
|Internal Width||64.2 cm [25.3 in]|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||76 cm [29.9 in]|
|Product Height||94.1 cm [37 in]|
|Product Length||38.3 cm [15.1 in]|
|Product Width||64.4 cm [25.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||36.5 kg [80.7 lb]|
|Flat Pack (Assembly Required)||No|
|Package Height||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Package Length||46 cm [18.1 in]|
|Package Width||72 cm [28.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||39 kg [86.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - wall-mount rack|
|2 - door keys|
|2 - front-panel keys|
|32 - 12-24 screws|
|32 - plastic washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
If a server rack accessory is listed on a server rack's product page under the Accessories tab, it will fit in the server rack.
Server racks offered by StarTech.com have an industry standard width of 19 inches, but can have varying height and depth. The mounting depth is important when you choose a shelf to be used as an accessory. Shelves that mount on all four corners of a server rack, such as 4-post server racks and cabinet server racks, will all have a maximum mounting depth. Many of these server racks and shelves are adjustable, which means that there will be a minimum and maximum mounting depth. This information can be found on individual product pages under the Technical Specifications tab. It is important that the depth of the shelf is compatible with the server rack's minimum and maximum mounting depths so that it can be mounted. If a shelf only mounts on the front on a server rack, the mounting depth is not relevant as long as there is enough clearance behind the mounting point to accommodate the full depth of the shelf.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.