1U 19" Rack Mount Light Panel - Dimmable LED - Flexible Gooseneck Arms - Server Cabinet Light - Data Center/IT Network Enclosure Rackmount Lighting Bar w/Power Adapter & 5ft Cable
Illuminate the equipment in your rack by mounting this LED rack light into 1U of space
Product ID: RKPNLLT
- Direct light exactly where you need it with two easy-to-adjust lights on independent gooseneck arms
- Get perfect illumination with a dimming dial that adjusts the intensity of both lights
- Save energy and be confident that your equipment won’t overheat, with LED lights
This 1U rack-mount light panel installs into any EIA-310 compliant cabinet and enables you to complete tasks inside your server rack that require lighting. The panel mounts into 1U of rack space in any standard 19 in. rack and features two adjustable gooseneck lights, each 17 in. (432 mm) in length. For easy installation, the light panel also includes a 5 ft. (1.5 m) power cord that can easily reach a PDU that's mounted inside of your rack.
Target illumination with adjustable lights
This rack-mount light enables you to direct light exactly where you need it. The lamp features two easy-to-adjust lights that can be positioned independently with flexible gooseneck arms. You can also direct the lights so they’ll work together, to intensify the light in a specific location.
The gooseneck design provides virtually limitless movement and easily bends 360 degrees in any direction. The lights tilt, turn and rotate, so you can instantly switch from any position, and back again.
Precise lighting control, with dimming and power switches
For simple operation, the rack-mount light features a dimming dial, which makes it easy for you to adjust the light to the perfect settings. Unlike some rack-mount lighting systems that require you to physically disconnect the power cable in order to turn them off, this LED rack light features a built-in on/off switch.
Save energy with LED lights
The 1U rack light features LED lights which are long lasting and emit very little heat, unlike some systems that use incandescent lighting. With this rack-mount light, you can be confident your equipment won’t overheat due to residual heat generated from your lighting.
The RKPNLLT is backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|Diffused Light Intensity||21 Lumens|
|Direct Light Intensity||42 Lumens|
|Maximum Arm Extension||432 mm [17 in]|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.25 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||0.5 A|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||6|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Product Height||4.4 cm [1.7 in]|
|Product Length||48.3 cm [19 in]|
|Product Width||45 mm [1.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||750 g [26.5 oz]|
|Package Height||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Package Length||49 cm [19.3 in]|
|Package Width||11 cm [4.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 kg [1.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - light panel|
|4 - M5 cage nuts|
|4 - M5 screws|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, UK, EU, ANZ)|
|Cable Length||152.4 cm [60 in]|
Mount server, telecom and A/V equipment with these high quality nuts
Mount server, telecom and A/V equipment with these high quality screws
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.