Wall-Mount Monitor Arm - Full Motion - Articulating
Wall mount a monitor to save space, and adjust your viewing angle with one-touch height adjustment
Product ID: ARMPIVWALL
- Wall mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display up to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 19.9 lb. (9 kg)
- Tucks in closely to the wall when not in use
- Full-motion, articulating arm lets you collaborate easily, by adjusting your monitor's viewing angle to share with others
Free up valuable desk or table space by wall-mounting your flat-panel display (TV or computer monitor). This full-motion monitor arm supports monitors and TVs up to 34” and provides effortless height and viewing angle adjustments. You can tilt, swivel, and rotate your screen, making it easy to find the perfect viewing position.
Save space by wall-mounting your flat-panel display
This sturdy mounting arm helps you save space on your desk or table surface, by letting you securely wall-mount a computer monitor or flat-screen TV, up to 34” in size. It’s ideal for many different office applications, such as healthcare or financial settings, where you may want to share your display with patients, clients, or other visitors. The wall-mountable monitor arm also works well in office settings or workspaces that back against a wall.
You can also tuck your monitor in closely to the wall, to save more space while you’re not working on your computer.
Easy one-touch height adjustment
The monitor arm features a gas-spring cylinder, which makes it easy to raise or lower your display. You can also adjust the tension according to the weight of your monitor, so you can re-position the monitor height at any time, with one touch. Easy one-touch height adjustment makes the monitor arm ideal for shared workspaces with multiple alternating users, such as hotel meeting rooms or office boardrooms.
Tilts and swivels to find the perfect viewing angle
The full-motion articulating arm makes it easy to find the right viewing angle. Just tilt or swivel your monitor to share your display, while collaborating with others. The articulating arm also supports a full 360-degree rotation, so it’s easy to switch from landscape to portrait orientation, and back again.
Easy DIY installation
The single-monitor arm makes wall-mounting your VESA compatible monitor fast and easy. It requires minimal assembly and features a built-in level, which helps you to position the arm assembly perfectly upright when mounting it to the wall. The mount also makes it easy to attach or remove your monitor with ease, and features built-in cable management to help keep your cables neat and tidy.
The ARMPIVWALL is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Free up desk or table space in business, commercial, industrial or office settings
- Share your monitor with clients, for easy collaboration in office settings such as healthcare, financial or real estate
- Ideal for shared workspaces with multiple users such as in hotel meeting rooms or office boardrooms
- Create space in home office settings
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -65°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||620 mm [24.4 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Maximum Height||300 mm [11.8 in]|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||9 kg [19.9 lb]|
|Product Height||10.8 cm [4.3 in]|
|Product Length||62 cm [24.4 in]|
|Product Width||11.5 cm [4.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||2 kg [4.3 lb]|
|Package Height||14.8 cm [5.8 in]|
|Package Length||47.2 cm [18.6 in]|
|Package Width||20.4 cm [8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.5 kg [5.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - spring arm|
|1 - cover|
|1 - wall plate|
|1 - M5 Allen key|
|1 - M6 screw|
|2 - 6.3 x 65 mm screws|
|4 - M4x12 mm screws|
|4 - M4x25 mm screws|
|2 - anchors|
|2 - washers|
|4 - spacers|
|1 - zip tie|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.