Adjustable Tablet Tripod Stand
Portable Tablet Mount | For 6.5" to 7.8" Wide Tablets | Carrying Bag Included
Product ID: STNDTBLT1A5T
- Fits tablets from 6.5" to 7.8" (166 to 200 mm) in width (maximum tablet thickness: 0.45" (11.5 mm))
- Present content with a steady screen or shoot photos and videos with no camera shake, using this tablet floor stand
- Height adjustable from 29.3" to 62" (74.5 cm to 157 cm)
This adjustable tablet tripod stand is perfect for delivering presentations. The stand fits tablets ranging in size from 6.5 to 7.8" in width and up to 0.45" in thickness. Use it with your Apple iPad or other compatible tablet.
This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Perfect for Presentations
The tablet stand lets you use your tablet to deliver powerful presentations, while you stay focused on your audience and the content you’re delivering. You can use your tablet as a visual cue or teleprompter, without having to hold it or repeatedly look down at it while you’re speaking.
Adjustable Height and Viewing Angle
Use the tripod while you’re sitting or standing. The height is easy to adjust - from 29.3 to 62” (74.5 cm to 157.5 cm). You can also rotate the tablet 360 degrees to change from landscape to portrait position and tilt the screen to your preferred viewing angle. Plus, the tablet holder is detachable, with quick-swap attachments that let you remove the tablet from the stand and place it back in at any time.
Portable Tablet Tripod Stand
The tripod folds up nicely and comes in a handy carrying bag for portability. Setup is easy - just extend the collapsible tripod stand to the height you need, lock it in place, and mount your tablet.
- Shoot videos or photos with no camera shake
- Give lectures
- Portable displays
- Tradeshow kiosk
STNDTBLT1A5T is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Deliver presentations using your tablet
- Create a portable display
- Set up an information kiosk at tradeshows
- Shoot steady video or photos
- Carry the tripod with you, using the included carrying bag
Ingram Micro Italy
Tech Data - Italy
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desktop Stand|
|General Specifications||Universal tablet mount fits tablets from 6.5" to 7.8” (166 to 200 mm) in width|
|Maximum Height||1575 mm [62 in]|
|Maximum Tablet Thickness||11.5 mm [0.5 in]|
|Minimum Height||745 mm [29.3 in]|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||1000 g [35.3 oz]|
|Product Length||61 cm [24 in]|
|Product Width||61 cm [24 in]|
|Weight of Product||2 kg [4.5 lb]|
|Package Height||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Length||65.7 cm [25.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.3 cm [4.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.2 kg [5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - tablet holder|
|1 - tripod stand with extension pole|
|1 - carrying bag|
|1 - quick install guide|
2 m (6 ft.) USB to Lightning Cable - Right Angle iPhone / iPad / iPod Charger Cable - 90 Degree Lightning to USB Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Black
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® over longer distances, keeping the cable out of the way
1 m (3 ft.) 2 in 1 Charging Cable - USB to Lightning or Micro-USB for iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android - Apple MFi Certified - Multi Phone Charger - USB 2.0
Charge or sync your Micro USB, iPhone, iPod or iPad device using a single cable
Ergonomic Floor Mat | 24” x 36” | Anti-Slip Bottom
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Provides the necessary tools to service and repair PC computers
Access any four SD cards simultaneously on your USB-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast card reader
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.