3 ft Slim 3.5mm to Right Angle Stereo Audio Cable - M/M
Right angle slim 3.5mm cable for mobile audio devices
Product ID: MU3MMSRA
- Slimline connector molding designed for use with portable devices
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- Gold-plated connectors
The MU3MMSRA 3ft stereo audio cable features one right angle stereo audio connector and one 3.5mm (straight) connector with a slim connector molding that makes this the perfect solution for portable audio devices (iPod®, iPhone®,iPad®, MP3 Players), even if the device is in a protective case.
For those difficult to reach areas, our 3.5mm stereo audio to 3.5mm right angle cable allows you to connect where a normal straight stereo audio connector cannot.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this 3-foot 3.5mm Slim Stereo Audio Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unique slim connector design fits most iPod and iPhone 3.5mm stereo jacks without having to remove the protective casing
- Right angle connector allows you to connect to tight spaces and hard to reach areas where a normal straight connector cannot
- Gold-plated, molded connectors with strain relief ensure a solid high quality connection between the connected devices
Connect your iPod or MP3 player to your car stereo 3.5mm Audio In jack
Connect your MP3 player to your Hi-Fi system
Connect your sound card to an external CD-ROM drive
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Weight||0.6 oz [16 g]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 oz [21 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Slim 3.5mm to Right Angle Stereo Audio Cable - M/M|
Easily connect an iPod or other MP3 player to your stereo
Easily connect an iPod® or other MP3 player to a car stereo
Connect your computer or audio player to an RCA audio device
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.