2m Slim 3.5mm Stereo Extension Audio Cable - M/F
Extend the reach of your mobile audio device from your headphones/earphones or your stereo system
Product ID: MU2MMFS
- 1x 3.5mm TRS mini jack female connector
- 1x 3.5mm TRS mini jack male connector
- Molded connectors with strain relief
- 90% spiral wrapped connectors
The MU2MMFS 2m audio extension cable features one male and one female 3.5mm (1/8” TRS) audio connector, making it easy to extend the reach of your headphones / earphones between your iPhone®, MP3 player or other mobile audio devices and your stereo system.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality extension cord features molded PVC strain relief at each of the mini jack connectors, which prevents the cable termination points from bending at sharp angles, in turn reducing the risk of cable damage. Plus, the slim connector design fits into most audio devices even while inside its protective case.
The MU2MMFS is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty, for guaranteed reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Listen to your music in comfort, extend the connection distance of your audio device by up to 2-meters from your stereo or headphones
- Connect with ease, with the slim connector design that fits into most iPod and iPhone 3.5mm jacks without having to remove the protective casing
- Minimize EMI and RFI interference with 90% Spiral Wrapped Connector
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [0.7 cm]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Width||0.2 in [6 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.9 oz [25 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.3 in [7 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.1 oz [30 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Slim 3.5mm Stereo Extension Audio Cable - M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.