3 ft HD15 to Component RCA Breakout Cable Adapter - M/M
Connect a VGA output (video card, etc.) to a display/monitor that uses Component video input
Product ID: HD15CPNTMM3
The HD15CPNTMM3 3ft HD15 to Component RCA Breakout Cable Adapter features a male VGA (HD15) connector and male component video connectors, allowing you to connect a VGA output (video card, etc.) to a display/monitor that uses Component video input.
Constructed of only top quality materials and expertly designed for reliable performance, the HD15 to Component RCA breakout cable adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: This cable requires a video converter or output device that can process a YPbPr signal through an HD15 (VGA) port.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
Convert a VGA output port for connection to a display/monitor that uses Component video input
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Component Video (3 x RCA) Male|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Weight||3.3 oz [93 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.6 oz [102 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft HD15 to Component RCA Breakout Cable Adapter - M/M|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a legacy video cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
Note: When you are testing setup components, you should avoid using video adapters. For example, if you are converting an S-Video source to composite for use with a composite TV, you should use a composite source when you test the composite cables.
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the video cable, source, and destination in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different video cable, source, and destination in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Test each cable individually.
Use short cables when you are testing.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.