1 ft Coax HD15 VGA to 5 BNC RGBHV Monitor Cable - M/F
Connect a BNC video source to a VGA distribution amplifier or PC
Product ID: VGABNCMF1
The VGABNCMF1 1-foot Coax HD15 VGA to 5 BNC RGBHV Adapter Cable features an HD15 VGA (male) connector and 5 BNC (RGBHV) (female) connectors, allowing you to connect your existing BNC video source to a VGA distribution amplifier or PC.
The cable can also be used with a VGA out signal, breaking out to 5 BNC female connectors that can be used with a 5 BNC (M-M) cable for use with a BNC monitor/display.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect your wall mounted VGA TV or projector to your existing BNC cable runs
- Guaranteed reliability with StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||5 - BNC (RF Coax) Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||RGB signal: Red, Green, Blue wires, Vertical Sync: Black wire, Horizontal Sync: White wire|
|Cable Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Cable OD||0.3 in [8.5 mm]|
|Product Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Weight of Product||3.6 oz [103 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.7 in [17 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.8 oz [108 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft Coax HD15 VGA to 5 BNC RGBHV Monitor Cable - M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.