RS422 RS485 Serial DB9 to Terminal Block Adapter
Convert an RS-422 or RS-485 DB 9 male serial connector to a terminal block connector
Product ID: DB92422
The DB92422 DB 9 to Terminal Block adapter converts an RS-422 or RS-485 DB 9 male serial connector to a terminal block connector.
The 5-pin 3.5mm Terminal Block connector supports screw-type wiring to meet the standard for industrial wiring applications. Backed by Lifetime warranty.
Convert RS422/485 DB9 to a terminal block for extended connections
Industrial wiring applications
Ideal in office, warehouse, or other environments where RS-422 and RS-485 are used
Perfect for controlling/diagnosing manufacturing machines(CNC, Process Control Equipment, Bar Code Scanners, Serial Printers)
Security device control (key panels, cameras, card readers)
|Connector Type(s)||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|1 - Terminal Block (5 Wire)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||0.6 in [15.4 mm]|
|Product Length||1.9 in [48.9 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.8 oz [23 g]|
|Product Width||1.3 in [34.2 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.9 oz [53 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DB9 female to terminal block|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.