Cable Management Raceway w/Adhesive Tape 39in - Network Cable Hider Kit - Solid Wall Wire Duct System - Cord Concealer Channel - Surface Mount Wiring Channel PVC UL Rated
39.37 in. (1 m) | Adhesive Tape | Self-Extinguishing PVC | M1 Rated NF Fire Resistant
Product ID: CBMWWD3211
- PROFESSIONALLY ORGANIZE & ROUTE CABLES: Cable management raceway protect upto 12 cables from damage/debris w/closed design, route them in office/server room install using screw holes/double sided tape
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Sturdy warp-proof, self extinguishing PVC, solid network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant w/186F Vicat softening point; UL 94V-0 Rated; UL/CSA approved
- RACEWAY ACCESSORIES: Coupler (CBMWWD3211C), End Piece (CBMWWD3211E), Inside Elbow (CBMWWD3211I), Lateral Elbow (CBMWWD3211L), Outside Elbow (CBMWWD3211O), T Connector (CBMWWD3211T); sold separately
This 39 in. (1 m) cable management raceway neatly routes cables in your office or server room, while also concealing them to create a tidy and professional look.
Professionally Organize & Route Cables
This cable management raceway protects cables from damage while neatly routing them in your office or server room. The raceway is 0.43 in. (11 mm) x 1.26 in. (32 mm).
Made from self extinguishing PVC, that's sturdy and warp proof this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant with a 186F (86C) Vicat softening point and are UL/94V-0 Rated.
The cable raceway can be mounting by simply drilling holes through housing and into any surface, or double sided tape can used to secure the raceway (screws and tape not included).
Give Your Raceway a Finished Look with these Accessories
To combine and route this cable management raceway and cap off the ends, StarTech.com offers a wide selection raceway accessories.
The Coupler (CBMWWD3211C) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and extends the length of your raceway.
The End Piece (CBMWWD3211E) (20-Pack), cleanly caps off the end of your raceway.
The Inside Elbow (CBMWWD3211I) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together inside of corners at a 90 degree angle.
The Lateral Elbow (CBMWWD3211L) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together and runs them up the wall at a 90 degree angle.
The Outside Elbow (CBMWWD3211O) (20-Pack), joins two raceways together around corners at a 90 degree angle.
The T Connector (CBMWWD3211T) (20 Pack), joins three raceways together in a T-bar.
This cable management raceway is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
|Weight of Product||173.680|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||173.680|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.