1 ft Computer Power Cord - IEC 320 EN 60320 C14 to NEMA 5-15R
Power your monitor or printer from the switched source on your PC
Product ID: PAC100
The PAC100 1ft Computer Power Cord/Cable enables you to use the switched source on your PC to power your monitor or printer.
Expertly designed and constructed of high quality materials, this C14 to NEMA 5-15R cable features one hooded (male) power connector and one computer power (female) connector.
This high quality computer power cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Reduce clutter in tight spaces
- Guaranteed reliability
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Connector B||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Receptacle|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Humidity||0 to 70%|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60 °C|
|Cable Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Product Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Weight of Product||2.5 oz [71 g]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Package Height||1.4 in [36 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.8 oz [80 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 Ft. Monitor Power Adaptor|
Extend your power cord by 3ft, maximizing the space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
Replace worn-out or missing computer power cords
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.