20 ft Standard Computer Power Cord - NEMA5-15P to C13
Plug a monitor, PC, or laser printer into a grounded power outlet up to 20ft away
Product ID: PXT10120
The PXT10120 20-foot Computer Power Cord is a durable, universal power cord that can be used as a cost effective replacement for your existing PC power cord, and offers 20ft of connection distance between a computer or peripheral device and an available power outlet - an ideal solution for connecting your monitor, PC or laser printer to a grounded power outlet.
Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows a computer or device to be positioned up to 20ft away from the power source
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Plugs monitor, PC, or laser printer into a grounded power outlet
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Cable Length||20 ft [6.1 m]|
|Product Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Product Length||20 ft [6.1 m]|
|Product Weight||13.5 oz [382 g]|
|Product Width||1 in [26 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13.8 oz [391 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 20 ft Standard Computer Power Cord - NEMA5-15P to C13|
Replace worn-out or missing computer power cords
Plug a monitor, PC, or laser printer into a grounded power outlet up to 25ft away
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.