Computer Power Cord - NEMA 5-15P to Right-Angle C13 - 3 ft.
Connect to your computer, monitor, printer or another device, even in tight spaces
Product ID: PXT101L3
- Power your wall-mounted devices
- Create a flush connection at your peripheral device
- Guaranteed reliability
This NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cord connects to your hard-to-reach peripheral devices.
The right-angled C13 connector positions the cable so that it’s flush with your device, which is perfect for connecting in tight spaces because it doesn’t require as much clearance at the connection point as a straight connector. It’s perfect for wall-mounted monitors or any device that sits snugly against a wall or is stored in a compact space.
The short 3-foot cable length means less clutter, to ensure a tidy and professional installation.
The PXT101L3 is built to exact specifications and is fully tested to ensure maximum performance. Plus, the cable is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Connect your hard-to-reach computer, monitor, printer or other device to a power outlet
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Weight||3.5 oz [98 g]|
|Product Width||1 in [25 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.7 oz [106 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3ft Computer Power Cord - NEMA 5-15P to Right-Angle C13|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.