6 ft 14 AWG Computer Power Cord - IEC C14 to IEC C15
Connect a high-powered server to a Power Distribution Unit, for high-temperature equipment
Product ID: PXTC14C156
The PXTC14C156 C14 to C15 Power Cord (6 ft) features a C15 connector rated for high-temperature equipment, as well as 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections - a reliable solution for connecting to C14 Power Distribution Units (PDU) located in switchgear rooms and data center environments, or large server applications that require a higher rated, heavier gauge cable.
Designed and constructed of high quality materials, this C14 to C15 power cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximum power handling capability, for larger devices
- Durable, reliable performance backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C15 Power|
|Input Current||15 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Height||0.8 in [2 cm]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Width||1.1 in [28.5 mm]|
|Weight of Product||11 oz [312 g]|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Package Height||2 in [50 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||11.2 oz [317 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6ft Computer Power Cord 14 AWG - C14 to C15|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.