6 ft Standard Computer Power Cord - NEMA5-15P to C13
Replace worn-out or missing computer power cords
Product ID: PXT101
Our 6 ft IBM Power Cord lets you plug a monitor, PC, or laser printer into a grounded power outlet.
Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty, this high quality IBM power cable is constructed to provide a durable, reliable connection.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Power your PC or printer from a grounded power outlet
- Replace worn-out or missing power cords with this high quality, 6ft Standard Computer Power Cord
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Humidity||0 to 70%|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60 °C|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Weight of Product||5 oz [141 g]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Package Height||1.5 in [38 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.3 oz [150 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 Ft. IBM Power Cable|
Extend your power cord by 3ft, maximizing the space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
Extend your power cord by 6ft, maximizing the space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
Extend a High-Power Power Cord Connection by up to 6ft
Power two devices (computer, monitor, printer) from a single power outlet
Power two devices at once from a single power outlet, perfect for dual-monitor setups
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.