6 ft 14 AWG Power Cord Extension - NEMA 5-15R to NEMA 5-15P
Extend a High-Power Power Cord Connection by up to 6ft
Product ID: PAC101146
The PAC101146 Power Cord Extension Cable features a heavy-duty wire gauge (14 AWG) that's suitable for handling higher power levels than typical cables, making it a reliable solution for connecting larger servers to PDUs (Power Distribution Units).
This high quality cable extends your existing power connection by 6ft, enabling you to use a PC or other powered device at a greater distance from the power source/outlet than would typically be possible.
This durable, replacement Power Extension Cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Ensures higher power handling, with thicker 14AWG wire gauge
- Provides a heavy gauge (14 AWG) electrical connection - a high quality replacement for worn out or missing power cords
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
- Thicker wire and higher power handling capability supports larger power supplies
- Saves space and conveniently connects large power adapters so you can maximize all your power/surge strip outlets
Extend an existing power cord by an additional 6ft
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Maximum Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Connector A||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Plug|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Weight||11 oz [311 g]|
|Wire Gauge||14 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||11.6 oz [329 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft 14 AWG Power Cord Extension - NEMA 5-15R to NEMA 5-15P|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.