8in ATX12V 4 Pin P4 CPU Power Extension Cable - M/F
Extend the reach of your ATX12V power supply CPU power connector by 8in
Product ID: ATXP4EXT
The ATXP4EXT 4 Pin P4 CPU Power Extension Cable Cable extends the reach of your ATX12V power supply CPU power connector by 8in, making it easier to make the necessary power connection without having to "stretch" the CPU power connector from the power supply.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Gives you flexibility to custom build your PC by adding an extra 8 inches to the P4 connector on your Power Supply
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector A||1 - ATX 12V P4 Power (4 pin, v 2.x) Male|
|Connector B||1 - ATX 12V P4 Power (4 pin, v 2.x) Female|
|Cable Length||8 in [203.2 mm]|
|Product Length||8 in [203.2 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.5 oz [14 g]|
|Package Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 oz [19 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8in ATX12V 4 Pin P4 CPU Power Extension Cable - M/F|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.