USB to Lightning Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Slim -1 m (3 ft.) - Black
Charge and sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices, even when inside a protective case
Product ID: USBLT1MBS
The USBLT1MBS 1m Slim Lightning to USB Cable is colored to suit black iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad® mobile devices and provides a reliable solution for charging and syncing your Apple® devices with your PC or Mac® computer, through an available USB port.
The cable offers a slim Lightning connector housing which plugs into your device even while it is inside a protective case, so you won't have the hassle of constantly removing the cover each time you charge or sync. Plus, the reversible 8-pin connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This lightweight cable also provides a portable solution that makes it perfect for carrying as a laptop or iPad accessory.
The USBLT1MBS is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Keep your Lightning-equipped mobile digital device in its protective case while charging
- Complements your black Apple mobile devices
- Guaranteed reliability, backed by StarTech.com 2-Year warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Lightning connector width is 7.7mm and height 4.8mm (please see drawing)|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Weight of Product||0.5 oz [15 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/32 AWG|
|Package Height||0.7 in [17 mm]|
|Package Length||5.8 in [14.8 cm]|
|Package Width||2.6 in [67 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 oz [26 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m (3ft) USB Charge / Sync Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a Lightning cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
USB port or controller card
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the mobile device, USB controller card, and Lightning cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different mobile device, USB port, and Lightning cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the mobile device, USB port or controller card, and Lightning cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted in the USB and Lightning ports.
If you are using a USB charging adapter, verify that the USB output can power other USB devices.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.