2 Port USB A Female Slot Plate Adapter
Provides two USB port connections to a motherboard
Product ID: USBPLATE
- Two standard A-type USB outlets mounted on a plate with 11.25 inch (285.75mm) cable to the 5 pin connectors
- Supports 4 or 5 pin motherboard connections
- Separate cables support a single row of 8/10 pins or 2 rows of 4/5
- USB V2.0 compliant
The USBPLATE 2 Port USB A Slot Plate converts the USB pins from most AT style Pentium (and newer) motherboards to 2 standard USB A-Style ports. The plate can be mounted on the rear panel of a computer case, adding two USB A female ports for simple connection to USB peripheral devices.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Add two standard A Female ports to the back of your computer
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector A||2 - IDC (5 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Connector B||2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||11.2 in [28.6 cm]|
|Product Height||0 in [0 cm]|
|Product Length||2.2 in [55 mm]|
|Product Width||11.3 in [28.7 cm]|
|Weight of Product||4.2 oz [120 g]|
|Package Height||0.7 in [19 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.1 oz [60 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 OUTLET USB PLATE|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.