Dual-Port USB Wall Charger - International Travel - 17W/3.4A - Black
Charge your tablet and your phone simultaneously
Product ID: USB2PACBK
- 1x 2.4A USB 2.0 port
- 1x 1A USB 2.0 port
- Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS) included
- Compact design
Planning an international business trip or vacation? Now you can keep your mobile devices charged while you're away, without having to worry about whether or not the adapter you use at home will work overseas. The versatile travel charger ships with interchangeable power plugs that let you plug in and charge your devices nearly anywhere you go around the world.
Plus, you can charge two of your devices at the same time. This dual-port USB wall charger lets you charge two mobile devices at once, using a single USB wall charger, so you won’t have to wait until one of your devices is fully charged before charging another.
International travel – universal power adapter
The wall charger includes a universal power adapter, which lets you plug in to any electrical socket almost anywhere in the world. So, no matter where you are travelling to, you can rest assured that you’ll be able to keep your mobile devices charged and ready to use.
Simultaneous charging – dual USB charge ports
With one 1A port for charging your smartphone or iPhone, and a 2.4A port for charging your iPad or other tablet, you’ll always have the necessary charging power for your mobile devices. Whether you’re charging two phones at the same time or charging a phone and a tablet, you can ensure all of your mobile devices are ready when you need them.
Compact and lightweight – portable design
The portable USB wall charger features a folding North American plug that tucks away nicely to fit inside your laptop bag, purse, backpack or other carrying case, making it the perfect mobile accessory for any carry-on. Plus, you can easily throw in the correct international plug for your destination and you’re all set to go.
Once you land you can swap out the plugs and be ready to charge in the airport, in your hotel room or just about anywhere you can find a wall outlet.
The USB2PACBK is backed by our 2-year warranty to ensure dependable performance.
Note: Some mobile devices such as certain Samsung and BlackBerry devices use proprietary power connections which are not compatible with aftermarket chargers. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation to ensure compatibility with the USB2PACBK.
- Charge your iPad or other tablet using the 2.4A USB 2.0 port
- Charge your smartphone or iPhone using the 1A USB 2.0 port
- Charge two phones simultaneously
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Plug in and charge your devices almost anywhere in the world
- Ensure all your mobile devices are charged and ready when you need them
- Compact design fits nicely into any carrying case
|Connector A||1 - NEMA 1-15 Power (North America) Plug|
|1 - BS 1363 Power (UK) Plug|
|1 - CEE 7/16 Power (Europlug) Plug|
|1 - AS/NZS 3112 Power (Australia) Plug|
|Connector B||2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Input Current||0.5A Max|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||Port 1 - 1A Port 2 - 2.4A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Weight of Product||2.6 oz [73 g]|
|Package Height||2.4 in [62 mm]|
|Package Length||8.3 in [21.1 cm]|
|Package Width||3.2 in [82 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.8 oz [165 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port USB Wall Charger|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS)|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Fold in the North American power plug.
2. Slide the Universal Power Adapter over the North American power plug until you hear an audible click.
Note: The North American power plug does not have to be removed from this product to use the Universal Power Adapter.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.