50x10mm Replacement Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan TX3/LP4 Connector
Add additional chassis cooling with a 50mm ball bearing fan
Product ID: FAN5X1TX3
- Dual Ball Bearings in the cooling fan provides increased airflow, reliability and longer life
- Tachometer pin on the TX3 motherboard connector provides system with fan operating status
- Includes a TX3 to LP4 adapter
This versatile 5cm x 1cm fan is an ideal replacement fan for keeping your computer running cool. The fan can be powered through a TX3 connection, and features a dual ball bearing design that ensures reliable cooling and longer fan lifespan.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Exhausts hot air out of a PC, increasing dependability and extending component lifetime
- Cools your PC, increasing dependability and extending component lifetime
- Comes complete with a TX3 to LP4 adapter
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Air Flow Rate||8.63 CFM|
|Noise Level||<23 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Female|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Male|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||1.08W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 80|
|Product Height||2 in [5 cm]|
|Product Length||2 in [50 mm]|
|Product Width||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.7 oz [19 g]|
|Package Height||1.3 in [33 mm]|
|Package Length||4.5 in [11.5 cm]|
|Package Width||2.6 in [66 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 oz [41 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 50mm Ball Bearing Case Fan|
|1 - 3-pin to LP4 Molex Adapter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.