60x25mm High Air Flow Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ TX3
Add additional chassis cooling with a 60mm high flow case fan
Product ID: FAN6X25TX3H
This 6cm x 2.5cm (5000 RPM) Computer Case Fan helps prevent computer systems from overheating, thereby increasing efficiency and stability.
The fan features a TX3 connection and a built-in tachometer that sends RPM signals to your motherboard - a high-performance solution that can help avoid overheating and system failure.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- A built-in tachometer allows for easy monitoring of the fan performance
- Higher performance fan with Increased air flow for warmer environments or higher performance components
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Air Flow Rate||26.63 CFM|
|Noise Level||30 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Cable Length||9 in [228.6 mm]|
|Product Height||1 in [2.5 cm]|
|Product Length||2.4 in [60 mm]|
|Product Width||2.4 in [60 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.9 oz [25 g]|
|Package Height||7.3 in [18.5 cm]|
|Package Length||6.1 in [15.6 cm]|
|Package Width||1 in [26 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 60mm Case Fan|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.