Cisco SFP-10G-AOC3M Compatible SFP+ Active Optical Cable - 3 m (9.8 ft)
Fiber SFP+ Cable | 10 Gbps | AOC | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP10GAOC3M
The SFP10GAOC3M is a Cisco SFP-10G-AOC3M compatible fiber optical SFP cable that is designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand 10 Gb compatible servers or routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This active optical SFP cable (AOC) supports 10 GbE applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports and is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions. The AOC cable is lighter and more flexible than SFP+ direct-attach cables which makes it ideal for installation in tight spaces and over longer distances.
Designed for high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency optical cable is ideal for applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10Gbps|
|Connector A||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFP+ Latching Plug|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1 W (per end)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||9.8 ft [3 m]|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.2 cm]|
|Product Length||9.8 ft [3 m]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.3 oz [64 g]|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||12.8 in [32.4 cm]|
|Package Width||9.7 in [24.7 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.2 oz [90 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ cable|
|Cable Type||Active Optical Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.