5 Port Unmanaged Energy-Efficient Gigabit Ethernet Switch - Desktop / Wall Mount Network Switch
Network up to 5 Ethernet devices through a single, energy-efficient Gigabit desktop switch - Wall Mountable
Product ID: DS51002
The DS51002 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you network up to 5 Ethernet devices through an energy-efficient Gigabit switch, designed for desktop or wallmount installations.
Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks, this 5 port switch supports full/half-duplex auto-negotiation, jumbo frames and auto MDI/MDIX operation, allowing you to connect your network devices quickly and easily with little to no configuration required.
This unmanaged switch supports the IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet standard, which offers power-saving features without compromising performance. The switch can automatically power down ports without a link, budget power output based on cable lengths and can also reduce the power consumption in idle or low-traffic modes.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Reduce energy consumption through 802.3az compliance
- Occupy less space, with a compact desktop or wall-mountable enclosure
- Network devices quickly and easily with auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps ports
Expand on the number of ports of an existing router / switch in office and home scenarios
Create a small local network of computers for data transfer / sharing
Wall-mount a switch in your server room or test lab environment for additional connectivity
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet|
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Flow Control||Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Power adapter specifications refer to DS51002 rev. 2. Prior to rev. 2, the DS51002 power adapter specifications included||9V output voltage, 0.6A output current, and M plug type.|
|External Ports||5 - RJ-45 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|5 - Link / Act|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.3 A|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Current||0.6 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10~90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Product Length||5.5 in [140 mm]|
|Product Weight||4 oz [114 g]|
|Product Width||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||11.3 oz [319 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Ethernet Switch|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect and network up to 5 Ethernet devices through a single 10/100 Mbps desktop switch
Connect and network up to 8 Ethernet devices through a single 10/100 Mbps desktop switch
Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.