Cisco QSFP-H40G-AOC15M Compatible QSFP+ Active Optical Cable - 15 m (49 ft)
Fiber QSFP+ Cable | 40 Gbps | AOC | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: QSFPH40GAO15
The QSFPH40GACU5 is a Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU5M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Compatible Networks||40 Gbps|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40Gbps|
|Connector A||1 - QSFP+ Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - QSFP+ Latching Plug|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.5 W (per end)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||49.2 ft [15 m]|
|Package Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Package Length||10.6 in [27 cm]|
|Package Width||9.8 in [25 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.3 oz [235 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ cable|
|Cable Type||Active Optical Cable|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.3 cm]|
|Product Length||49.2 ft [15 m]|
|Product Width||0.7 in [18 mm]|
|Weight of Product||8.1 oz [229 g]|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.