Juniper SFP-FE20KT15R13 Compatible SFP Transceiver Module - 100Base-BX10-D (Downstream)
100 Mbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 20 km (12.4 mi) | 3-Year Warranty
Product ID: SFPFE20KT5R3
The SFPFE20KT5R3 is a Juniper SFP-GE10KT15R13 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 100 MbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 100Base-BX10-D compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 20 km (12.4 mi).
- Wavelength: 1310nmTx/1550nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 20 km (12.4 mi)
- MTBF: 3,713,222 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||100 Mbps|
|Connector A||1 - SFP Slot Plug|
|Connector B||1 - Fiber Optic LC Duplex Female|
|Product Height||0.5 in [1.2 cm]|
|Product Length||2.6 in [65 mm]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.5 oz [72 g]|
|Package Height||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Package Length||9.1 in [230 mm]|
|Package Width||8.1 in [207 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.8 oz [80 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP Transceiver|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||20 km (12.4 mi)|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.