SFP Dust Covers - 10 Pack
10 Pack SFP Dust Cover for Open SFP/SFP+ Slot - SFP Plug - Fiber Optic Dust Caps - SFP Port Anti-Dust Cover - Network Switch Port Protector - Durable TPE Material w/Pull Tab
Product ID: SFPCAP10
- PROTECT YOUR NETWORK EQUIPMENT: These SFP dust covers install in any standard SFP or SFP+ slot keeping the open ports on switches, routers, network cards & media converters safe from dust & debris
- DURABLE: Made with genuine Santoprene™ termoplastic rubber (TPE), these anti-dust SFP caps will not break and will maintain their shape, even after frequent use
- EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE: With a convenient outward facing pull-tab, these fiber optic dust caps are easy to insert & remove without disrupting adjacent ports or cables
This 10-pack of SFP dust covers provides an inexpensive way to protect your network switches and fiber optic equipment from dust and contaminants, by covering the exposed and unused SFP slots.
Protect your network equipment investment
Simply insert the dust covers into any empty SFP/SFP+ slots in your network switches. Made of Santoprene™ thermoplastic rubber (TPE), the durable dust covers keep out dirt and dust, protecting your networking equipment against contaminants that could cause connection issues. A handy tab makes it easy to insert and remove the SFP dust covers.
The SFPCAP10 dust covers are backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|General Specifications||Fits into open slots for SFP and SFP+ transceiver modules|
|Material||Santoprene - Thermoplastic Rubber (TPE)|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||0.4 in [10.1 mm]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [14.6 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0 oz [1 g]|
|Package Height||0.6 in [14.9 mm]|
|Package Length||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 oz [10 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||10 - dust caps|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.