4 Port Dual Monitor DVI KVM Switch - Dual Screen Display Compact USB KVM Switch with Integrated USB 3.0 Hub & Audio - Dual View KVM - Dell HP Apple Lenovo - TAA Compliant
USB 3.0 KVM Switch | TAA Compliant | 1920 x 1200 Digital Resolution | Stereo Audio & Mic
Product ID: SV431DD2DU3A
- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY: 4 Port Dual Monitor DVI KVM Switch with hotkey and manual switching, to access 4 workstations or servers with USB and DVI video from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- WORK SMARTER: Combines dual DVI displays and a high-speed 2-Port USB 3.0 hub to share USB devices between connected computers seamlessly; OS independent and works with video cards from NVIDIA and AMD
- TECH SPECS: 4 Port KVM | Dual Screen | DVI Single Link | 2048x1536 Analog | 1920x1200 Digital | 2-Port USB 3.0 Hub | Hotkey, Push Button | OS Independent | Audio | Dual DVI + USB Console | TAA
The TAA compliant Dual-Monitor DVI KVM Switch controls four multimedia computer systems from one dual-DVI monitor workstation.
The KVM switch supports four separate multimedia computer systems and the use of a dual DVI-D single-link monitor workstation, increasing productivity by enabling you to access more information at once.
Integrated USB 3.0 Hub
The 2-port hub that’s built into the USB 3.0 KVM switch shares two additional peripherals (in addition to keyboard and mouse) among attached computers as if they were directly connected while supporting high-performance peripherals such as flash drives and video capture devices.
Full Multimedia Support
With support for separate stereo audio and microphones, the KVM switch box connects everything you need directly to your systems, saving you money and desk space.
Easy to Operate
The front-panel push-buttons make it easy to switch between systems and activate the auto-scan feature. The hotkey functionality makes accessing each system quickly, while an optional buzzer sound confirms the switch.
StarTech.com offers a wide selection of high-quality KVM switches and KVM-related products to help you access your systems more efficiently without the expense and clutter of extra keyboards, mice, and monitors. This 4-port DVI USB KVM switch is backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Small office
- Back office
- Medical office
- Repair shop
|Number of Monitors Supported||2|
|PC Interface||USB 3.0|
|PC Video Type||DVI|
|Auto Scan||10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 seconds|
|DVI Support||Yes - Single Link|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Port Selection Support||Push Button and Hotkeys|
|Supported Resolutions||Minimum 640 x 480|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Console Interface(s)||2 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female Output|
|2 - USB Type-A (4 pin; HID Port) USB 1.1 Female Input|
|2 - USB 3.1 USB Type-A (9 pin, Gen 1, 5 Gbps) Female|
|1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female Input|
|1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female Output|
|Host Connectors||8 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female Input|
|4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female Input|
|4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female Output|
|4 - USB 3.1 USB Type-B (9 pin, Gen 1, 5 Gbps) Female|
|LED Indicators||4 - Red|
|4 - Green|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||9V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||18 W|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||0~90% RH, Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0~40 degree C|
|Storage Temperature||-20~60 degree C|
|Product Depth||3.9 in [100 mm]|
|Product Height||2.6 in [6.6 cm]|
|Product Length||0 in [0 mm]|
|Product Width||10 in [25.3 cm]|
|Weight of Product||2.9 lb [1.3 kg]|
|Package Height||7.5 in [19.1 cm]|
|Package Length||10.6 in [26.8 cm]|
|Package Width||6.3 in [16 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10.6 oz [300 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - KVM switch|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Access two dual-monitor computers and two shared USB peripherals from a single workstation
Access two dual-video computers and two shared USB peripherals from a single workstation
Control four Dual VGA, USB-equipped PCs with a two monitor console and audio peripheral set
Control 2 high-resolution dual DisplayPort computers with a single console
Share a keyboard and mouse as well as 1 VGA and 1 DVI displays/monitors between 2 multimedia computers
Share a keyboard and mouse as well as 1 VGA and 1 DVI displays/monitors between 4 multimedia computers
Share a keyboard, mouse and dual DVI displays/monitors between 2 multimedia computers
Share a keyboard, mouse and dual DVI displays/monitors between 4 multimedia computers
Share a keyboard, mouse and dual DVI displays/monitors between four multimedia computers
Control four HDMI computers using a single console, with a built-in USB 3.0 hub for sharing additional peripheral devices
Share a keyboard, mouse and HDMI® monitor between 2 multimedia computers
Control two HDMI®, USB equipped PCs with a single monitor, keyboard, mouse and audio peripheral set
4 Port Dual Monitor Dual Link DVI KVM Switch 1440p - Dual Screen/View/Display Compact USB KVM Switch w/Integrated USB 3.0 Hub & Audio - Dell HP Apple Lenovo TAA Compliant
DVI KVM Switch | TAA Compliant | 2560 x 1600 Digital Resolution | Stereo Audio
Provide a high-speed, crystal-clear connection to your DVI digital devices
Provide a high-speed, crystal-clear connection to your DVI digital devices
Connect analog or dual mode Flat Panel Displays to a PC or Mac® with a DVI Analog Video Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Monitors may begin flickering when they receive a signal of insufficient quality. There are a few potential fixes available that will help to improve the signal quality in order to eliminate flickering:
- Replace Video Cables with high-quality Video Cables (e.g. upgrade DisplayPort 1.2 Cables to DisplayPort 1.4 Cables).
- Use shorter Video Cables to reduce signal attenuation.
- When possible, remove Video Adapters to use native Video Connection Types (e.g. go from VGA to VGA, or DisplayPort to DisplayPort)
- For DisplayPort Monitors, try changing the DisplayPort Version on the Monitor. For information on how to change your Monitor Settings refer to the Manual from the Monitor Manufacturer.
- Update the Drivers for the Computer’s GPU to the latest available from the Monitor Manufacturer.
- Ensure the video & USB cables are connected between each computer and the KVM switch
- Safely power off all computers. Unplug everything from the KVM switch and connect one computer at a time, swapping the inputs previously used (e.g., the computer connected to PC2 now connects to PC1). Power on each computer and confirm functionality before connecting the next one to the KVM switch.
- If using a KVM switch that supports multiple displays, ensure all video connections from the computer are from either the video card or motherboard, both cannot be used simultaneously on most systems.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.