Document Holder - 7 Angle Settings
Desktop Document Stand | Metal Backplate | Foldable
Product ID: DOCHOLDSTND
Place your print documents in a comfortable viewing position, with this ergonomic document holder. You can put your reference documents in an upright position and adjust the angle, to help reduce neck and eye strain and enhance your efficiency.
Adjust your Viewing Angle
The adjustable easel-style document holder is designed for optimum viewing. Simply choose from one of the seven angle settings to change your viewing angle, so you can easily reference documents when typing or doing data entry.
Utilize this sturdy and lightweight document stand to hold a wide range of print copy, catalogs, and even tablets. It makes it easy to reference or digitize physical documents in commercial, medical, government, financial, and other industries. The metal backplate, with 11.2” (28.5 cm) width, easily supports your documents in landscape or portrait position. The page holder tray can accommodate many pages at once, held in place by two clips.
Folds Down Flat
The copy holder folds down into a flat position when not in use, for portable use or quick storage.
DOCHOLDSTND is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Adjustable Easel Stand||7 Angle Settings|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
|Product Height||8 in [202 mm]|
|Product Length||6 in [152 mm]|
|Product Width||11.2 in [285 mm]|
|Weight of Product||18.9 oz [535 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||570.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Document Holder|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.