Monitor Riser Stand - Steel and Aluminum - Height Adjustable
Monitor Shelf for Desk | For Up to 32" Monitor
Product ID: MONSTND
- Help prevent neck strain by raising your monitor to a comfortable viewing height
- Height adjustable with three heights, to raise your monitor 4.9", 5.9" or 6.9" (12.5, 15 or 17.5 cm) off the desk
- Supports computer monitor up to 32" with weight capacity up to 22 lb. (10 kg)
Create a more ergonomic workspace. This strong and sturdy monitor riser stand lifts your display off of your desk for more comfortable viewing, helping to prevent neck strain. Its attractive silver and black design adds to the aesthetic appeal of your workspace, and creates storage space underneath.
Height Adjustable for Customized Viewing
Elevate your display to position your monitor . You can customize the height of the computer monitor riser, adjusting easily to three different heights: 4.9", 5.9" or 6.9" (12.5, 15 or 17.5 cm) off the desk surface.
Stable Support for your Monitor
With a robust 10.5" x 16" steel surface area and an aluminum base, the monitor riser provides a stable platform for a monitor up to 32” with maximum weight capacity of up to 22 lb. (10 kg). You can also use it for your laptop. The non-skid bottom surface of the feet provides a solid grip while protecting your desk surface from scratches and scuff-marks. It’s ideal for a variety of desk surfaces including glass-top desks.
Free Up Space
Maximize your work space and create a clutter-free area. Store your mouse, phone, and other items underneath the monitor shelf so they are out of view, but not out of reach. You can also use the riser stand to raise your printer, freeing up desk or counter space underneath. The integrated cable management slots keep cables organized and out of view.
Little Assembly Required
With fast and easy setup, you’ll be ready to work with the monitor riser within minutes.
MONSTND is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a more ergonomic, clutter-free workspace in offices and cubicles
- Enhance your home office by raising your monitor to maximize desk space
- Raise your printer to free up desk or counter space
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Maximum Display Size||32in|
|Maximum Height||6.9 in [175 mm]|
|Minimum Height||4.9 in [125 mm]|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||22.1 lb [10 kg]|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Product Height||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Product Length||15.9 in [40.5 cm]|
|Product Width||12 in [30.5 cm]|
|Weight of Product||7.2 lb [3.3 kg]|
|Package Height||3.1 in [80 mm]|
|Package Length||18.1 in [460 mm]|
|Package Width||13.8 in [350 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||132.4 oz [3750 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Top Plate|
|2 - Upper Legs|
|2 - Lower Legs|
|2 - Height-Adjustment Screws|
|4 - M6x10 mm Screws|
|1 - 4 mm Hex Key|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.