Compact HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter - Ideal for Chromebooks Ultrabooks & Laptops – 1920x1200/1080p
Connect an HDMI device/computer to a VGA monitor or projector, with this slim adapter ideal for Chromebooks / laptops / ultrabooks
Product ID: HD2VGAMICRO
The HD2VGAMICRO HDMI to VGA converter lets you connect an HDMI output from your, Chromebook, Ultrabook or laptop computer to a VGA monitor or projector.
To ensure compatibility with your Samsung® Chromebook the HD2VGAMICRO has been extensively tested in wide range of applications, making the video adapter an ideal converter to connect your Chromebook to any VGA display.
With no external power adapter required, and a small form factor design, this portable HDMI to VGA adapter is a great accessory to have on-hand in your laptop carrying case. Plus, this easy-to-use converter supports plug-and-play installation, which speeds up the installation time and eliminates the worry of having driver software ready on any computer.
The converter delivers maximum video quality, with support for resolutions up to 1920x1200/1080p -- a convenient solution for boosting productivity by extending your computer's desktop onto a secondary monitor.
The HD2VGAMICRO is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- In an office boardroom connect HDMI-enabled devices such as your laptop, or Ultrabook computer to a VGA projector or large screen display
- Increase your productivity by extending your computer's desktop onto a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace
- Connect an HDMI-equipped Chromebook, Ultrabook or laptop to an external VGA display or projector
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The easiest way to convert an HDMI signal to VGA. with hassle-free plug-and-play installation
- Maximum portability, with a small form factor and no power adapter required
- Ensured Chromebook compatibility with extensive testing in a wide range of applications
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920x1200|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1200, 1920x1080 (1080p), 1600x1200 @ 60Hz|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male Input|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Output|
|Humidity||20~90% RH Non-Condensing|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.4 cm]|
|Product Length||1.8 in [45 mm]|
|Product Width||0.8 in [21 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0 oz [0 g]|
|Package Height||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Package Length||5.5 in [14 cm]|
|Package Width||6.9 in [17.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 oz [11 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Slim HDMI to VGA Adpater Converter|
Convert an HDMI® video signal to VGA, with discrete audio output
Connect an HDMI® equipped Laptop, Ultrabook, or Desktop Computer to your VGA Display, or Projector
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Unfortunately no, this device has an intended source and an intended destination. Refer to the title of the webpage for this order.
This is an active video signal converter.
A passive video signal converter changes the type of connection that is being used but does not change the signal that passes through the converter. Because the video signal is not modified, passive converters tend to be smaller, simpler, and less expensive than active video signal converters. Examples of passive converters include DVI-I to VGA, HDMI to DVI, and DisplayPort to Mini-DisplayPort converters.
An active video signal converter modifies both the type of connection that is being used and the signal that passes through the converter. Because this type of conversion can be complex, active converters tend to be larger than passive video signal converters and sometimes require additional power. Examples of active converters include DVI-D to VGA, HDMI to DisplayPort, and VGA to HDMI converters.
For more information about passive and active DisplayPort video signal converters, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/DisplayPort_Converter_DP_Multi_Mode.
For more information about which type of video signal converter you should use when you convert video signals with an MST hub, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/mst_hubs_passive_vs_active_adapters.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.