15cm (6in) Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Video Cable Adapter - M/F
Connect your DisplayPort® monitor to a standard Mini DisplayPort source
Product ID: MDP2DPMF6IN
- Short (6-inch) design makes the Mini DisplayPort® to DisplayPort cable easy to carry around
- Compatible with PC, Mac and Microsoft® Surface™
- Easily converts from Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort
The MDP2DPMF6IN Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort video cable adapter allows you to add a standard DisplayPort connection port to your existing mini Displayport equipped laptop. Easy to use and install, this cost-effective solution makes it easy for you to go from Mini DP to DP, in order to get the most from your Mini DisplayPort device.
Please Note: Newer laptop and desktop computers (e.g. Apple®) come equipped with Thunderbolt™ ports only. Our Mini DP to DP Cables can be connected to the Thunderbolt ports, enabling you to connect your DP compatible displays.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Provides a cost-effective solution for adding a standard DisplayPort® connection to your Laptop or Mac® Mini
- Dependable, long-lasting connection between Mini DisplayPort and DisplayPort
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||20|
|Connector A||1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Female|
|Cable Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Cable OD||0.2 in [5 mm]|
|Product Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.7 oz [19 g]|
|Wire Gauge||32 AWG|
|Package Height||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.8 oz [24 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Video Extension Cable - M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.