15cm (6in) SATA Power Y Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F
Add an extra SATA power outlet to your Power Supply
Product ID: PYO2SATA
The PYO2SATA SATA power splitter cable features a SATA male power connector that connects to a single computer power supply SATA connector, and breaks out into two SATA female power connectors.
The SATA power splitter/Y-cable overcomes the limit of the number of SATA drives that can be installed in the system based on available PSU power connections, and eliminates the cost of having to upgrade the power supply to accomodate an additional SATA drive.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows connection of two SATA drives to one SATA power supply connector
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||2 - SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle|
|Operating Temperature||20°C to 80°C (68°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||24°C to 25°C (75.2°F to 77°F)|
|Cable Length||6 in [152.4 mm]|
|Product Length||6.3 in [160 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1 oz [28 g]|
|Package Height||0 in [0.6 mm]|
|Package Length||5 in [12.8 cm]|
|Package Width||8.6 in [21.9 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.1 oz [32 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in SATA Power Y Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.