SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter with 2 Additional LP4
Power up to 3 devices using a SATA power connector from the computer power supply
Product ID: LP4SATAFM2L
The LP4SATAFM2L SATA to LP4 Power Cable, lets you power an IDE (LP4-connected) drive using a SATA power connector from the computer power supply. The adapter features two additional LP4 power connectors, offering the versatility to connect two additional (LP4 connected) drives (CD/DVD-ROM, HDD, etc.) using the same single connection to the computer power supply.
This high quality LP4/SATA power adapter cable is expertly designed for durability, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Free up connections on the power supply by attaching two devices on a single connection
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||3 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Female|
|Cable Length||6 in [153 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1 oz [29.5 g]|
|Package Height||8.7 in [22.2 cm]|
|Package Length||4.9 in [12.4 cm]|
|Package Width||0.2 in [4 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1 oz [29.5 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter with 2 Additional LP4|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.