USB to Lightning Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Long - 2 m (6 ft.) - White
Charge and Sync your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices over longer distances
Product ID: USBLT2MW
The USBLT2MW 2m White Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone, iPod, and iPad provides a reliable solution for charging and syncing your newer generation Apple® mobile devices with your PC or Mac® computer, through an available USB port.
This longer Lightning USB cable offers 2-meters in cable length to overcome distance restrictions while still providing full charging power. Plus, the reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Complements your white Apple mobile devices
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
- Offers more flexible positioning of your Lightning-enabled mobile digital device while charging – up to 2 meters distance from your charger
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Weight of Product||2.3 oz [66 g]|
|Wire Gauge||22/28 AWG|
|Package Height||1 in [25 mm]|
|Package Length||8 in [20.2 cm]|
|Package Width||6 in [15.2 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.9 oz [111 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m White Apple Lighting Connector to USB Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.