Cat 6a Cables
Deliver high-performance 10 Gigabit network connections, free of noise and EMI/RFI interference
Product ID: 6ASPAT2MGR
To view a product, select a in the options on the left
Cat 6a Cables
Our shielded Cat6a cables ensure fast and dependable 10 Gigabit network connections by protecting against electromagnetic interference (EMI/RFI) and noise. The result is a fast and safe network.
Each cable is tested for up to 500 MHz frequency and is more than suitable for 10GBase-T Ethernet networks.
Plus, the RJ45 connectors are both snagless and molded to prevent damage to the connector clips and the cable. This helps to avoid accidental disconnections and decreases in network performance.
Available in a variety of lengths and colors, our shielded Cat6a cables help you complete your network solutions, allowing you to organize your cable runs and identify network connections.
- Connect PoE-enabled devices to 10Gb networks
- Connect servers to a Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Deliver data, voice and video over 10 Gigabit networks
- Connect between computers, hubs, switches, routers, print servers and patch panels
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-polyester foil|
|Cable Type||Shielded Snag-less|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair STP|
|Cable Rating||CAT6a - 10Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Male|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Conductor Type||Stranded Copper|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Weight of Product||2.9 oz [82 g]|
|Wire Gauge||25 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.2 oz [92 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Cat6a patch cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.