91 cm (3 ft.) Mini USB 2.0 Cable - A to Mini B
Connect your (USB Mini) portable device to a host computer through a standard USB 2.0 type-A slot
Product ID: USB2HABM3
- The new USB Mini B cable meets USB 2.0 requirements which is 40 times faster that USB 1.0
- Gives you the freedom to download more pictures and MP3 files with fast data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbits/sec
- Suitable for a variety of digital cameras, camcorders and portable devices
This USB 2.0 cable provides a high-quality replacement for the cable that came with your Mini USB mobile device. Or, you can keep it as a spare while traveling.
The cable is perfect for connecting devices such as your smartphone, GPS, digital camera, or portable hard drive, to your PC or Mac computer for everyday tasks such as charging, data synchronization or file transfers.
The USB2HABM3 3-foot cable is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Spend less time waiting and more time downloading pictures, MP3 files and digital videos with StarTech.com’s ultra fast Mini B USB cables
- Instantly e-mail pictures and videos to your friends and loved ones by downloading picture files from your digital camera to your PC
- Upgrading your USB cable is the most cost effective way to maximize your digital camera’s performance
- An ideal replacement USB cable for improved AV quality
- Transmits pure digital data for sharper, richer and more natural picture quality and sound
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Weight of Product||0.8 oz [22 g]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [9 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1 oz [27 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||3 ft Mini USB 2.0 Cable - A to Mini B|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.