1,8m (6 ft) Black USB 2.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F
Extends the length of your current USB device cable by 6 feet
Product ID: USBEXTAA6BK
- Designed and constructed to USB 2.0 specifications
- Molded strain relief
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
The USBEXTAA6BK 6-foot USB Extension Cable (A-A) features 1 USB A male connector and 1 USB A female connector, extending the connection between USB 2.0 devices by up to 6 feet - an ideal solution for better placement of peripheral devices, or adding flexibility to existing USB ports.
This high quality USB extension cable is fully rated for use with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Molded strain relief increases flexibility and durability while minimizing data loss from cable stress
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.4 cm]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.3 oz [65 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.9 in [22 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.5 oz [70 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft Black USB 2.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.