12cm (5in) Micro USB to USB OTG Host Adapter M/F
Connect your USB On-the-Go capable tablet computer or Smartphone to USB 2.0 devices (thumb drives, USB mouse or keyboard, etc.)
Product ID: UUSBOTG
The UUSBOTG Micro USB On-The-Go (OTG) Adapter Cable features a Micro USB male (B-type) connector and a USB female (A-type) connector, delivering a simple way to convert your Micro USB OTG capable tablet computer or Smartphone into a USB On-the-go host, and enables you to connect a USB peripheral device such as a thumb drive, or USB mouse or keyboard, etc.
This USB to Micro USB Host OTG cable is designed and constructed for maximum durability, to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections, and is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
Please Note: This adapter will only work with devices that support USB OTG. Please consult your documentation and/or your service provider to ensure that your device does support USB OTG functionality.
- Add a standard USB port to your Micro USB OTG capable tablet computer or Smartphone
- Connect a USB keyboard or mouse to your tablet
- Connect a thumb drive to your tablet, cell phone or eReader, for removable data storage
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts your Micro USB OTG capable tablet computer or Smartphone into a USB host, for connecting USB accessories, enabling you to download pictures, transfer data and work more efficiently
- The USB port added by the adapter is situated approximately 5 inches away from your mobile digital device, offering more flexibility for connecting USB devices
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||5 in [127 mm]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [0.8 cm]|
|Product Length||5 in [127 mm]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.2 oz [7 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Package Width||3.5 in [90 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 oz [10 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5 inch Micro USB OTG Adapter M/F|
Extends the length of your current USB device cable by 3 feet
Extends the length of your current USB device cable by 6 feet
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 1m
Extend a USB port from the back of your computer to your desktop
Reliably extend the distance of a USB 2.0 device an additional 15ft
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB On-The-GO (OTG) allows mobile devices to act as a host for USB peripherals. To use OTG with a mobile device using a micro-USB connector, you need to use an OTG adapter to convert from the mobile device to USB.
Although many mobile devices use the micro-USB connector and the OTG adapters plug into your mobile device, the mobile device must have OTG support. OTG support is a hardware specification on your mobile device and cannot be resolved using updates of any kind.
To determine if your mobile device is OTG compliant, refer to the technical specifications of your mobile device.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.