1 ft (30cm) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M
Connect to your external solutions and transfer data at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
Product ID: USB3SAB1
StarTech.com's 1-foot USB 3.0 cable (A-B, male-male) offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard.
Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, the 1-foot USB 3.0 cable supports a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device - an astounding 10x the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps).
Our 1-foot USB 3.0 cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
The 1ft USB 3.0 cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Quickly Transfer larger data files from your PC or Laptop to and external storage solutions at 10x the speed of USB 2.0
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Product Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Weight of Product||0.9 oz [26 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [11 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.2 oz [35 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to B - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.