Dual 4K Monitor Mini Thunderbolt 3 Dock with HDMI
Laptop Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | Bus-Powered | 2x USB-A
Product ID: TB3DKM2HD
This Thunderbolt™ 3 docking station packs big performance into a cost-effective, compact mini dock, delivering essential connections for productivity. The bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 dock lets you connect to dual 4K HDMI displays, Gigabit Ethernet and two USB (Type-A) ports and for a flexible setup, the attached USB-C cable has an extended length of (7.9 in./ 20 cm).
Create a Dual-4K 60Hz Workstation
Great for editing 4K video or other Ultra HD tasks, this portable Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI dock supports 40Gbps of throughput and 4K resolution at 60Hz on dual HDMI monitors, through a single Thunderbolt 3 port. Run resource-demanding applications on two independent displays without draining system resources.
Connect your laptop to:
- 2x 4K HDMI displays (up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
Easy Installation & Deployment
Simply connect the TB3 dock to your laptop with included TB3 cable and start working immediately. No time-consuming driver installations are required.
The Ports You Need Most
To enhance your productivity, the Gigabit Ethernet port (with PXE Boot and Wake-on-LAN support) ensures reliable wired network access. A USB 3.0 Type-A port, with ample space around it, lets you connect a USB device, such as a flash drive, for easy file access. Connect another USB device using the USB 2.0 Type-A port.
The TB3DKM2HD is Thunderbolt Certified, and backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Review/edit images or media files on two 4K HDMI displays
- Transfer a 4K movie in under 30 seconds
- Ideal for shared or temporary work stations, such as hot desks (hoteling)
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Bus Type||Thunderbolt 3|
|Chipset ID||Intel - Alpine Ridge JHL6540
Intel - WGI210AT
Texas Instruments - TPS65983
ASMedia - ASM1042A
Parade - PS176
|Industry Standards||Thunderbolt 3
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
USB 2.0 - Backward compatible with 1.1
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40 Gbps (Thunderbolt 3)
5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||Dual 4K displays - HDMI 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz / 3840 x 2160p @ 60Hz|
|Type and Rate||Thunderbolt 3 - 40 Gbit/s|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C (24-pin) (40Gbps) Male|
|2 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
macOS 10.12 - 10.14
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 4K x 2K resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K).|
|System and Cable Requirements||Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.|
|Humidity||5~95% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||7.9 in [200 mm]|
|Color||Black & Gray|
|Product Height||0.7 in [1.9 cm]|
|Product Length||4.9 in [12.4 cm]|
|Product Width||2.4 in [61 mm]|
|Weight of Product||5.1 oz [145.8 g]|
|Package Height||1.4 in [36 mm]|
|Package Length||8.2 in [20.8 cm]|
|Package Width||5.7 in [14.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||9.2 oz [260 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - docking station|
|1 - instruction manual|
macOS 10.12 - 10.14
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.