USB-C Multiport Adapter with DVI - USB 3.0 Port - 60W PD - White
Portable Docking Station | Windows® & Mac | USB-A & GbE | Thunderbolt™3 Compatible
Product ID: DKT30CDVPD
- 4-IN-1 USB-C MULITPORT ADAPTER: This USB C mini dock has DVI-D video output, Gigabit Ethernet port, 1x 5Gbps USB-A 3.0 port & 60W Power Delivery pass through charging, to work from home or in office
- DVI DIGITAL VIDEO OUTPUT: The DVI Digital video output on this USB Type-C multiport adapter provides a sharper digital display image and supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p (Single Link)
- POWERED BY LAPTOP OR EXTERNAL ADAPTER: The dock can be USB bus powered or with a USB-C power adapter; Charge the laptop via PD Passthrough w/ your USB-C power adapter (7W for dock, 53W for charging)
This USB-C multiport adapter equips your USB-C Windows or MacBook laptop with essential connections, including a DVI output, a Gigabit Ethernet port and a USB 3.0 (Type-A) port. Plus, you can power both the adapter and your laptop simultaneously, with 60 W USB Power Delivery 2.0 and a USB-C power adapter.
All the Connections You Need
The versatile adapter combines the performance of three single-function adapters into one powerful solution.
- USB-C to DVI adapter
- USB-C Ethernet adapter
- USB-C to USB -A adapter
Add a second display through the DVI port. Get fast, reliable network access through the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port and connect a USB 3.0 peripheral device, such as a mouse or USB flash drive, all with one, simple-to-use device.
Charge and Power Your Laptop While You Work
The multiport adapter’s USB-C port supports 60 W USB Power Delivery 2.0, so you can power and charge your laptop while you work.
Bring Productivity Wherever You Go
The USB Type-C multiport adapter is highly portable and features an integrated USB-C cable and USB-powered performance, so there’s no need to carry a separate power adapter with you.
The StarTech.com Advantage for Docking Stations
- Maximum compatibility - StarTech.com has a docking station to fit every operating system, laptop brand, and connectivity need
Get more done faster - More ports and more displays maximize end user connectivity and productivity
Quick installation - eliminate deployment headaches that waste time and frustrate end users
IT Grade quality - trusted by IT pros around the world for our rigorous in-house product testing, robust compliance, and lifetime multilingual technical support
The DKT30CDVPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop’s USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP Alt Mode.
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Chipset ID||VIA/VLI - VL813
VIA/VLI - VL100
Parade - PS171
Realtek - RTL8153
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 × 1200 - 60 Hz (DVI)|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male|
|1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Female|
|1 - USB-C (24 pin) USB Power Delivery only Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, 8.1, 10
Mac OS® 10.11 to 10.15
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode.|
|The adapter can connect to a host laptop’s USB-C port that doesn’t support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the multifunction adapter, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.|
|USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.|
|System and Cable Requirements||A host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode)|
|Optional: USB-C power adapter (for example, your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter)|
|Humidity||0~85% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||5.5 in [140 mm]|
|Product Height||0.7 in [1.7 cm]|
|Product Length||3.8 in [97 mm]|
|Product Width||1.6 in [41 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.8 oz [50 g]|
|Package Height||1.2 in [30 mm]|
|Package Length||6.8 in [17.2 cm]|
|Package Width||5.6 in [14.2 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.6 oz [130 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - multiport adapter|
|1 - instruction manual|
Mac OS® 10.11 to 10.15
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
USB-C Multiport Adapter - USB-C Travel Dock with 4K HDMI or 1080p VGA - Gigabit Ethernet, 5Gbps USB-A 3.0 - USB-C Digital AV Adapter Converter - USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 Laptop
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Portable Docking Station | For Windows® & Mac | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
USB-C™ Video Adapter | Mac & Windows® | 4K 30Hz | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Create a mobile workstation using your Ultrabook™ or laptop USB 3.0 port via this portable USB 3.0 mini dock
Connect an HDMI®-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
Provide a high-speed, crystal-clear connection to your DVI digital devices
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
This USB-C device requires that all of the following components support alternate modes:
- The USB-C host connection (for example, a computer and its port)
- The USB-C cable
- The USB-C device (for example, a hard drive docking station)
If your host device includes a Thunderbolt™ 3 connection, this USB-C device will work with your host device.
For more information about the modes that your setup components support, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
To use all of the features of this USB-C device, it is required that all of the following components support USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DisplayPort Alternate Mode:
- The USB-C host connection.
- The USB-C cable.
- The USB-C device (for example, a hard drive docking station).
To check how much power this device requires, visit the product page, and look on the Technical Specifications tab.
For more information about the power delivery capabilities of your other components, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.