USB-C Multiport Adapter - USB-C Travel Docking Station w/ 4K HDMI - 60W Power Delivery Pass-Through, GbE, 2pt USB-A 3.0 Hub - Portable Mini USB Type-C Dock for Laptop - White
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible | TAA
Product ID: DKT30CHPDW
- 4-IN-1 TRAVEL DOCK: USB-C multiport adapter has 4K 30Hz UHD HDMI video output for a single display, 2x USB-A 3.0 (5Gbps) ports, Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), and 60W Power Delivery 2.0 charging pass through
- EXTRA LONG CABLE: The portable silver & white USB-C mini dock’s 25cm (10 in.) attached cable provides extended reach to reduce port/connector strain on 2-in-1 devices or laptops on riser stands
- WIDE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: USB C multiport adapter for USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 laptops, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, tablets & phones for brands like HP, Dell, Lenovo, MacBooks, Surface and Samsung Galaxy
This sleek USB-C Multiport Adapter with HDMI combines the capability of three single-function adapters into a portable docking station for your laptop. You get the convenience of a USB-C to USB adapter, USB-C to Ethernet adapter, and USB-C 4K HDMI adapter all in one portable solution.
And, with support for 60W USB Power Delivery 2.0, you can power both the adapter and charge your laptop at the same time.
Create a Powerful Workstation
The versatile USB-C adapter lets you create a dual-monitor workstation virtually anywhere, providing 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) HDMI output with 30 Hz refresh rate and audio, two USB 3.0 ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet port, with support for USB Power Delivery 2.0.
The Gigabit Ethernet port with support for Wake-on-LAN (WOL), jumbo frames, VLAN tagging, and Energy-Efficient Ethernet, delivers a reliable wired network connection, ideal for areas with limited Wi-Fi access. Plus, with two additional USB 3.0 ports (USB Type-A) you can connect productivity devices like your mouse and/or flash drive.
Designed for Easy Portability
Ideal for mobile use, the compact multiport adapter supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 (PD 2.0), so you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and the adapter. The adapter also features an integrated extended-length USB-C cable, for added flexibility in connecting to your laptop, which means one less cable to carry with you.
The StarTech.com Advantage for Docking Stations
- Maximum compatibility - StarTech.com has a docking station to fit every operating system, laptop brand, and connectivity need
Get more done faster - More ports and more displays maximize end user connectivity and productivity
Quick installation - eliminate deployment headaches that waste time and frustrate end users
IT Grade quality - trusted by IT pros around the world for our rigorous in-house product testing, robust compliance, and lifetime multilingual technical support
The DKT30CHPDW is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop’s USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP alt mode.
- The portable adapter, in silver and white, is the perfect accessory for your MacBook Pro, MacBook, Chromebook or other USB-C laptop, adding 4K video, GbE and two USB 3.0 ports
- Power the adapter and your laptop through USB-C, using your laptop’s power adapter
- Integrate the compact adapter into small workspaces in offices and home offices
- Connect your laptop to a projector and enjoy multimedia content at home, or display engaging presentations in boardrooms and classrooms
- Use an HDMI port-equipped television in a hotel room as an external display when traveling
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Chipset ID||VIA/VLI - VL813
VIA/VLI - VL100
Chrontel - CH7525A
ASIX - AX88179
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||4096 x 2160p @ 24Hz or 3840 x 2160p (HDMI) @ 30Hz|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male|
|1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Female|
|1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Mac OS® 10.9 to 10.15
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode.|
|The adapter can connect to a host laptop’s USB-C port that doesn’t support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the multifunction adapter, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.|
|A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 3840 x 2160p resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K)|
|USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.|
|Your laptop might have specific charging requirements. For example, if your laptop requires exactly 60W of power and an adapter consumes some of the 60W, your laptop might not recognize that it is getting enough power. For more information about Power Delivery, refer to the manufacturer of your hardware.|
|System and Cable Requirements||A host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode)|
|Optional: USB-C power adapter (for example, your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter)|
|Humidity||0~85% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 65°C (14°F to 149°F)|
|Cable Length||9.8 in [250 mm]|
|Color||Silver & White|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.6 cm]|
|Product Length||3.8 in [96 mm]|
|Product Width||2 in [51 mm]|
|Weight of Product||2.3 oz [64 g]|
|Package Height||1.7 in [42 mm]|
|Package Length||8.4 in [21.3 cm]|
|Package Width||5.8 in [14.7 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6.8 oz [193 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C multiport adapter|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Mac OS® 10.9 to 10.15
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Portable Docking Station | Windows® & Mac | USB-A & GbE | Thunderbolt™3 Compatible
Portable Docking Station | For Windows® & Mac | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
USB-C Multiport Adapter - USB-C Travel Dock with 4K HDMI or 1080p VGA - Gigabit Ethernet, 5Gbps USB-A 3.0 - USB-C Digital AV Adapter - USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 Laptops - White
Turn a laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C™ (5Gbps)
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
USB-C™ Video Adapter | Mac & Windows® | 4K 30Hz | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
USB-C™ Video Adapter | Mac & Windows® | 4K 30Hz | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Portable Docking Station | Windows® & Mac | 4K | GbE | TAA Compliant
USB C Multiport Adapter - Portable USB-C Dock to 4K HDMI, 2-pt USB 3.0 Hub, SD/SDHC, GbE, 60W PD Pass-Through - USB-C Travel Mini Docking Station - USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
USB Type-C™ to VGA DVI or HDMI Travel Adapter | 3-Year Warranty
Keep this compact converter with your laptop while you’re traveling, to connect to virtually any monitor, television or projector
USB C Multiport Video Adapter with HDMI, VGA, Mini DisplayPort or DVI - USB Type C Monitor Adapter to HDMI 1.4 or mDP 1.2 (4K) - VGA or DVI (1080p) - Silver Aluminum
USB Type-C™ to VGA DVI HDMI or mDP Travel Adapter | Wrap-Around Cable
Create Ultra HD connections between your High Speed HDMI®-equipped devices
Provides a high-speed, crystal-clear connection to your DVI digital devices
Charge or sync micro USB mobile devices from a standard USB port on your desktop or mobile computer
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
This USB-C device requires that all of the following components support alternate modes:
- The USB-C host connection (for example, a computer and its port)
- The USB-C cable
- The USB-C device (for example, a hard drive docking station)
If your host device includes a Thunderbolt™ 3 connection, this USB-C device will work with your host device.
For more information about the modes that your setup components support, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
To use all of the features of this USB-C device, it is required that all of the following components support USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DisplayPort Alternate Mode:
- The USB-C host connection.
- The USB-C cable.
- The USB-C device (for example, a hard drive docking station).
To check how much power this device requires, visit the product page, and look on the Technical Specifications tab.
For more information about the power delivery capabilities of your other components, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.