4-Port Portable USB 2.0 Hub with Built-in Cable
Add four USB 2.0 ports to your computer, using this cost-effective, compact USB hub
Product ID: ST4200MINI2
Here’s a simple and cost-effective way to expand your computer’s connectivity by adding extra USB ports. This 4-port USB hub turns a single USB connection into four connections and features a compact, USB-powered design that makes it perfect for travel. The hub also features a small-footprint housing, which means it takes up less desk space.
Add USB ports, virtually anywhere you go
With its compact and lightweight design, this 4-port USB hub is tailored for mobility. You can easily tuck it into your laptop bag when traveling, which makes it easy to expand your connection options almost anywhere you need to. It’s perfect for connecting common USB devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or flash drive, right when you need them.
Bus-powered design makes travel hassle free
This versatile hub features a built-in USB cable and is bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer’s USB port. This means there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel because it doesn’t need an external power adapter.
Convenient port access
With all four USB 2.0 ports on one side, this hub makes it easier to access ports to connect or disconnect devices.
Universally supported, for easy installation
This universal USB 2.0 hub will work with a wide range of computers, because it requires no additional software or drivers. It installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop or desktop, so you can be up and running quickly. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, Mac, Linux® and Chrome OS™, so it’s multi-platform compatible.
The ST4200MINI2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect your USB devices wherever you go
- Deploy at home, in the office, or in hot-desk environments to provide USB hub access for multiple devices
- Make hard-to-reach USB ports more accessible
- Connect larger USB plugs to your computer
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Bus Type||USB 2.0|
|Industry Standards||USB 2.0|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||480 Mbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector Type(s)||4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB Type-A port - USB 2.0 (480Gbps)|
|Humidity||0~90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||6.1 in [155 mm]|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||3.2 in [82 mm]|
|Product Width||1.1 in [27 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.2 oz [33 g]|
|Package Height||1.3 in [33 mm]|
|Package Length||6.9 in [17.5 cm]|
|Package Width||5.7 in [14.6 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.7 oz [105 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 2.0 hub|
Extends the length of your current USB device cable by 6 feet
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
Charge or sync micro USB mobile devices from a standard USB port on your desktop or mobile computer
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.