4-Port Industrial USB 3.0 Hub - Mountable
Industrial-grade | 8kV Air | 4kV Contact | Metal | Mountable | 5 Gbps
Product ID: ST4300USBM
- Protects your connected devices with 8kV Air and 4kV Contact ESD protection
- Mount industrial USB 3.0 hub where required with built-in mounting brackets
- Offers flexible, wide-range power inputs with a 7-24V DC terminal block
This TAA compliant 4-port industrial USB 3.0 hub gives you the scalability you need in harsh industrial environments, product and repair labs, conference rooms or office workstations. With its rugged industrial grade metal housing, it is designed to meet the advanced requirements of connecting a high number of devices in factories and office environments.
Perfect for Harsh Environments
This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Perfect for factory environments, the rugged hub also supports a wide operating temperature range (0°C to 55°C) and offers ESD protection to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.
Connect & Charge More USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 3.0 hub offers four connection ports, for connecting more USB devices and peripherals.
The hub also supports USB battery charging specification 1.2, delivering up to 2.4A on any port to a maximum of 20W total, so you can charge your mobile devices faster than traditional USB ports allow.
Locate the Hub Where You Need It Most
With versatile installation options, you can install the hub where it’s best suited for your environment. With built-in mounting brackets and an included 1.8-meter USB host cable, you can securely mount the USB 3.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.
StarTech.com offers an external power adapter, ITB20D3250, sold separately. The universal DC power adapter can be used as an alternative, back up or replacement power supply for StarTech.com’s line of industrial USB hubs.
Works with Older USB Devices
The rugged USB hub supports the full 5 Gbps bandwidth of USB 3.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB devices. You can connect your legacy peripherals alongside your newer USB 3.0 devices without any disruptions.
The ST4300USBM is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for tough conditions that are subject to large temperature variances, or where there’s a risk of physical damage
- Great for industrial and manufacturing environments where only terminal block connection is preferred
- Connect a variety of USB devices such as industrial printers or cameras, plus fast-charge your smartphone and tablet
- Mount to a wall near or under a desk surface in a Lab, Service Repair area or office area connecting multiple USB peripherals
- Use in a conference or meeting room utilizing multiple USB peripherals or for charging several mobile devices
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Four USB 3.0 compliant ports with support for speeds up to 5 Gbps, while still compatible with USB 2.0/1.x devices at the same time
- An all metal chassis, built-in surface mounting brackets and choice of power input method makes this versatile enough for almost any environment
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Bus Type||USB 3.0|
|Chipset ID||VIA/VLI - VL811+|
|USB-C Device Port(s)||No|
|USB-C Host Connection||No|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|External Ports||1 - Terminal Block (2 Wire)|
|1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|4 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB 3.0 port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power (Red)|
|4 - USB Device Connection (Green)|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||36|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||0.9 in [2.4 cm]|
|Product Length||6 in [15.2 cm]|
|Product Width||2.3 in [59.6 mm]|
|Weight of Product||10.6 oz [301 g]|
|Package Height||2.7 in [69 mm]|
|Package Length||7.5 in [19.1 cm]|
|Package Width||11.6 in [29.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.6 lb [1.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Industrial USB 3.0 Hub|
|1 - 6 ft [1.8 m] USB 3.0 cable (non-locking)|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
It is possible to use some USB hubs without a power supply, however, doing so may prevent certain high-power USB peripherals from operating.
When a power adapter is not used on a hub that comes with a power adapter, power is drawn from the USB port on the computer and then divided between the ports on the hub. This reduces the power delivery to individual ports and high-powered USB peripherals, such as external hard drives, may not start.
On USB hubs that can use a power adapter, more power can be supplied to USB ports than what is possible with a single USB port.
If your USB peripherals require power adapters, they probably do not require power from the USB port and can be used on a USB hub without a power adapter. With USB peripherals that use power adapters, the USB ports on the hub are only used for data transfer and do not draw power from the hub.
USB peripherals that require low power (for example, keyboards and mice) can be used on hubs without a power adapter, in conjunction with other low-power USB peripherals. In this case, power is drawn from the computer's USB port, as described above.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.