Portable 4 Port SuperSpeed Mini USB 3.0 Hub - Black
Add four external USB 3.0 ports to your notebook or Ultrabook™ with a slim, portable hub
Product ID: ST4300MINU3B
The ST4300MINU3B Portable 4 Port SuperSpeed Mini USB 3.0 Hub (Black) lets you expand your USB connectivity by turning a single USB 3.0 port into four external USB 3.0 ports. The integrated cable design makes this mini USB hub the perfect accessory for your Mac® / PC notebook or Ultrabook™ computer.
The 4 Port USB 3.0 hub supports USB 3.0 data bandwidth (5 Gbps - up to 10x more than USB 2.0) and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, ensuring flawless performance from all of your USB peripherals/devices, regardless of their age.
Ideal for home and business users who require portability, the external USB 3.0 hub is USB-powered and features a rugged, compact design with a built-in cable so no additional cables are needed to connect the hub to your system.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for virtually all USB 3.0 equipped laptops, such as your Ultrabook™, Dell™ Precision 5510, Dell XPS 13, Dell XPS 15, and Dell Precision 3510
- Make hard to access USB ports more accessible, by being able to position the hub anywhere the cable will reach
- Separate tightly packed USB ports, to better accommodate larger USB plugs or prevent overcrowding
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect up to four USB 3.0/2.0/1.x devices simultaneously at their maximum speeds
- Compact design with a built-in cable for ease of use and portability
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Bus Type||USB 3.0|
|Chipset ID||Genesys Logic - GL3522|
|USB-C Device Port(s)||No|
|USB-C Host Connection||No|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|External Ports||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|4 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB Port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||5.7 in [145 mm]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.4 cm]|
|Product Length||3.1 in [80 mm]|
|Product Width||1.4 in [36 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.3 oz [37 g]|
|Package Height||1.6 in [40 mm]|
|Package Length||5.1 in [13 cm]|
|Package Width||6.5 in [16.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.2 oz [120 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 3.0 hub|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
It is possible to use some USB hubs without a power supply, however, doing so may prevent certain high-power USB peripherals from operating.
When a power adapter is not used on a hub that comes with a power adapter, power is drawn from the USB port on the computer and then divided between the ports on the hub. This reduces the power delivery to individual ports and high-powered USB peripherals, such as external hard drives, may not start.
On USB hubs that can use a power adapter, more power can be supplied to USB ports than what is possible with a single USB port.
If your USB peripherals require power adapters, they probably do not require power from the USB port and can be used on a USB hub without a power adapter. With USB peripherals that use power adapters, the USB ports on the hub are only used for data transfer and do not draw power from the hub.
USB peripherals that require low power (for example, keyboards and mice) can be used on hubs without a power adapter, in conjunction with other low-power USB peripherals. In this case, power is drawn from the computer's USB port, as described above.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.