CFast Card to SATA Adapter with 2.5 Housing
Convert your CFast card into a 2.5in SATA drive for faster data transfer
Product ID: CFAST2SAT25
- Make your CFast card work like a 2.5in SATA SSD
- Supports SATA III with data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps
- SATA and power combo connector (7 + 15 pin) - same as a 2.5" SATA hard drive
Now you can use your CFast™ memory card like a standard 2.5" SATA solid-state drive. This unique adapter lets you access and recover data from a CFast card through SATA at faster data transfer speeds.
Turn CFast into SATA with ease
This CFast to SATA adapter creates a permanent conversion from CFast to SATA for use inside small form factor or embedded solutions. The drive frame and the connector on the adapter mimic the exact size and connector location of a 2.5" SATA hard drive.
Standard 2.5" housing allows the converted card to be installed into a laptop or other standard mounting bracket. Once the CFast card is mounted inside this adapter, you can use it just like a 2.5" SATA drive - in your laptop, docking station, enclosure or desktop computer.
Access your data faster with SATA performance
Transfer data from your CFast card to your PC through SATA, with file transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps. You can offload data from your DSLR cameras and camcorders, or transfer graphic design files, videos and other files from your CFast card.
Faster file transfer speeds means you'll spend less time waiting for file transfers to complete. The actual speed will depend on the speed of the CFast media.
Engineered with a durable protective housing, the CFAST2SAT25 adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Compatible Drive Types||CFast 2.0, 1.0|
|Drive Size||CFast (I/II Card)|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Supported Drive Height(s)||3.3mm|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||6 Gbps|
|Memory Media Type||CFast (I/II Card)|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Drive Connectors||1 - CFast Data & Power Combo (7+17 pin) Plug|
|Host Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 75°C (32°F to 167°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||0.4 in [1 cm]|
|Product Length||3.9 in [99 mm]|
|Product Width||2.7 in [69 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.9 oz [54 g]|
|Package Height||1.3 in [32 mm]|
|Package Length||6.6 in [16.7 cm]|
|Package Width||5.7 in [14.4 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - CFast card to SATA converter|
|1 - Assembly screw kit|
|1 - Quick install guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.