USB 3.0 External Flash Multi Media Memory Card Reader - SDHC MicroSD
Add a compact external memory card reader to any computer with a USB 3.0 port
Product ID: FCREADMICRO3
- High Speed USB 3.0 host interface with support for transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Support for Secure Digital (SD), MultiMedia Card (MMC), Mini-SD, Micro-SD/SDHC (T-flash), SDHC, SDXC, RS-MMC, Mobile-MMC and MMC-micro, Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS-PRO), MS Duo, MS-PRO Duo, Memory Stick XC, Micro-MS (M2), and MSPRO-HG Duo 8-bit mode
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
The FCREADMICRO3 USB 3.0 Multi-media Card Reader offers quick access to the most popular flash card formats, from any computer with a USB port (optimal performance with 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Suitable for quickly accessing memory cards of virtually any portable media device (e.g. digital cameras, MP3 players, etc.), this versatile media card reader supports the most popular card types, including:
- Secure Digital (SD)
- Multi-Media Card (MMC)
- Mini-SD, Micro-SD/SDHC (T-flash)
- Mobile-MMC and MMC-micro
- Memory Stick (MS)
- Memory Stick PRO (MS-PRO)
- MS Duo
- MS-PRO Duo
- Memory Stick XC
- Micro-MS (M2)
- MSPRO-HG Duo 8-bit mode.
An ideal Laptop or Desktop accessory, this pocket-sized memory card reader is lightweight, portable, and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Mobile users/travelers who need a compact and lightweight card reader small enough to fit in a pocket
- Photographers who need to regularly transfer files from their camera memory card to a computer
- Transferring files to and from a variety of portable devices, each using a different memory card format
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Able to read all of the popular memory card formats, from a single reader, via USB connection
- Guaranteed reliability, with a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Bus Type||USB 3.0|
|Chipset ID||Realtek - RTS5307|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbit/s|
|Memory Media Type||HS-MMC, HC-MMC (High Speed/High Capacity Multimedia Card)|
|M2 (Memory Stick Micro)|
|microSDHC (Micro Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Pro-HG Duo|
|MS Micro (Memory Stick Micro)|
|MSXC (Memory Stick eXtended Capacity)|
|Multi Media Card|
|RS-MMC (Reduced Size Multimedia Card)|
|SD/MMC (Secure Digital/Multimedia Card)|
|SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity)|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|External Ports||1 - Memory Stick / Memory Stick Pro Slot Female|
|1 - MicroSD Female|
|1 - SD / MMC Slot Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Humidity||< 80% R.H.|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||2.8 in [72 mm]|
|Product Width||0.9 in [23 mm]|
|Weight of Product||0.5 oz [15 g]|
|Package Height||1.3 in [32 mm]|
|Package Length||6.9 in [17.5 cm]|
|Package Width||5.6 in [14.2 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.7 oz [104 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 3.0 Multi Media Memory Card Reader Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Add four external USB 3.0 ports to your notebook or Ultrabook™ with a slim, portable hub
Add four USB 3.0 ports to your laptop or Ultrabook using this slim, portable hub with an extended-length cable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.