USB 3.0 Multi Media Flash Memory Card Reader
Add the Ability to Use Multiple Types of Flash Memory Cards, Including CompactFlash®, SecureDigital® and MemoryStick® Cards
Product ID: FCREADHCU3
The FCREADHCU3 USB 3.0 Card Reader enables easy read/write access to a variety of popular flash memory card formats/types (CompactFlash®, Secure Digital®, Memory Stick®) in a single unit, over a high speed USB 3.0 connection.
Using a connection over USB 3.0, which is up to 10 times faster than the USB 2.0 standard, makes transferring large data files much quicker; it (USB 3.0) is still backward compatible with USB 2.0 however, ensuring compatibility with older systems.
This compact and lightweight external card reader offers a portable, convenient solution for accessing many different types of Flash Memory/Media cards and is easy to use, with no driver or software installation required.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Use the most popular flash memory card formats from a single portable reader
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface for high speed data transfers to support the latest large capacity and fastest flash memory cards
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Ingram Micro Singapore
|Chipset ID||Genesys Logic - GL3220|
|Memory Media Type||CF (Compact Flash I Card)|
|M2 (Memory Stick Micro)|
|microSDHC (Micro Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|Mini-SD, Micro-SD (Mini/Micro Secure Digital)|
|MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Pro-HG Duo|
|MS MG (Memory Stick w/ MagicGate)|
|MS/MS Pro (Memory Stick/Memory Stick Pro)|
|MSXC (Memory Stick eXtended Capacity)|
|RS-MMC (Reduced Size Multimedia Card)|
|SD/MMC (Secure Digital/Multimedia Card)|
|SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity)|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|External Ports||1 - CompactFlash (50 pin) Slot|
|1 - Memory Stick / Memory Stick Pro Slot Female|
|1 - MiniSD / MicroSD / MMC Slot Female|
|1 - SD / MMC Slot Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|Input Current||0.8 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||4 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||20|
|Humidity||5% ~ 90% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-65°C to 150°C (-85°F to 302°F)|
|Product Height||0.8 in [2 cm]|
|Product Length||3.3 in [85 mm]|
|Product Width||2.2 in [55 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.9 oz [54 g]|
|Package Height||1.3 in [32 mm]|
|Package Length||6.8 in [17.3 cm]|
|Package Width||5.6 in [14.3 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||6 oz [169 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 3.0 Card Reader|
|1 - USB 3.0 Cable|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.